Hope everyone had a good weekend and is staying out of this heat! It finally started raining here this afternoon so we're hoping for a small reprieve. I keep trying to find indoor, air-conditioned activities for my kids to keep them from going too stir-crazy at home.
I can't believe it's almost July, y'all! In honor of the USA I'll start off this Envelopes 5 Ways post with some good ole' red, white and blue.
1. Mix and Match Style in red and blue ink on white envelopes - I try not to play favorites with my lettering styles, but I really enjoy mixing script and block together like this Mix and Match style! This red and blue was fun for an Ole Miss cheerleader themed birthday party.
2. Signature Style in black ink on off-white envelopes - this modern script is formal yet playful.
3. Corinne Style in grey ink on white envelopes - a formal script in on-trend grey ink
4. Mix and Match in neon pink pen - I did these in a Sakura Gelly Roll, remember those? These were for my daughter's balloon-themed birthday party. I am definitely adding this 72 set of Gelly Rolls to my Christmas list!
5. Signature Style ink gold ink on cream envelopes - Gold ink is so hard to photograph, but the lighting was just write when we snapped this pick. Still doesn't do the in-person ink justice, but you can get a little bit of that shimmery goodness in this pic, which I love!
Stay cool and have a great week!
This post may contain affiliate links. As always, all work and opinions expressed on this website are my own!