I'm back with our Envelopes 5 Ways blog series, hoping to inspire y'all with some fresh layout ideas from some recent wedding work I've done! Without further ado, here they are:
1. Corinne Style in gold ink on cream envelope with custom wedding invitation suite - this invitation suite and hand-drawn monogram were one of my fave projects! Photographed here on my grandmother's silver tea service tray for an extra special touch!
2. Signature Style calligraphy in copper ink on purple envelopes - this color combo gives us all the falls feels!
3. Corinne Style in black ink on white envelope - classic, classic, classic. This is a marriage announcement sent following a couple's intimate wedding.
4. Signature Style in charcoal grey ink on cream envelope with custom invitation suite - we provided spot calligraphy for this custom suite designed and printed by P. Press Weddings. More of grandmother Bessie's silver tray for y'all plus my other Grandma's fur stole in this pic!
5. Corinne Style in gold ink on navy envelopes- staggered layout - such a handsome look here. This sample is dedicated to my fave TV power couple of all time.
Which combo is your fave? Tell us in the comments! Happy envelope addressing, y'all.